100% Money Back Guarantee if you cancel at least 24 hours prior to class. Students who cancel within 24 hours of class time are subject to a $7.50 restocking fee.
Our certification is Nationally Accredited, Cal-OSHA Approved, meets American Heart Association guidelines and is accepted at all major healthcare and industrial professions.
This BLS certification course provides (2) hours of Continuing Education Units (CE’s). Professional CPR is an approved CE Provider through the Mountain-Valley EMS Agency. Provider # 60-1051
- Cal OSHA
- CA Dept of Health and Human Services
- CA CNA’s, LVN’s and RN’s
- CA Skilled Nursing Facilities
- CA Board of Pharmacy
- CA Board of Optometry
- CA Board of Acupuncture
- CA Board of Physical Therapy
- CA Dept of Mental Health
- CA Dept of Education
- CA Dept of Education for Coaches and Trainers
- CA Board of Athletic Trainers
- CA Foster Care and Adoption Families
- CA Dept of Social Services
- CA Emergency Medical Services Agency (EMSA)
- Sacramento County EMSA
- El Dorado County EMSA
- San Joaquin County EMSA
- Mountain Valley EMSA
- Alameda County EMSA
- CA Fire Marshall
- CA Dept of Fish and Game
Effective Date: January 2014
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (www.procprclasses.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us securely. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.