About our Instructor Positions
Our instructors are hired as contract employees and are paid at an hourly/per class basis. These positions are “as needed” positions but instructors should expect to teach between 2-8 classes per month depending on their availability. There is NO minimum number of classes an instructor must teach in order to maintain his/her status.
• $25.00/hour or minimum $100.00/class. Some classes may pay more depending on location and other factors.
• Each class takes about 3-4 hours to complete.
• Travel expenses will be paid if the instructor is required to drive.
Each new instructor will be placed on a 3 month probation period in order to fully evaluate his/her instructor capabilities. During this period, it is important for new instructors to pay attention to detail and maintain due diligence in completing all required orientation and training.
Interested candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following attachments
1. Detailed cover letter with phone number
2. Professional resume
3. List of recent work references
Candidates will be selected for a brief telephone interview.
“This class was very informative and it was a pleasure to learn under the teaching of Andrew. I have had cpr classes at work, and there is no comparison. I plan on returning in another two years when it expires.”