AED’s & Accessories in Sacramento, Stockton & Modesto
Professional CPR provides AED sales, support, monitoring and accessories in Sacramento, Stockton and Modesto. Our experienced team is made up of local Firefighters, EMT’s and Paramedics, who will help you or your company with all your AED needs including selecting the AED that best suits your need or managing the current AED’s you have in Sacramento, Stockton or Modesto.
We’ll do the Setup & Install!
Professional CPR will send a qualified AED technician to deliver, set-up and install your new AED in Sacramento, Stockton or Modesto. Our technicians will install your AED cabinets, AED alarms, and the AED signs and decals at your location to ensure your device is ready for use! We can also provide AED in-service training for your staff and employee’s.
Call us now for a FREE site inspection or quote for your AED!
Call Today to Order Your AED! | 916-259-0043
Professional CPR is sub-distributor for Phillips AEDs in Sacramento Stockton Modesto and their accessories.
New – Philips HeartStart Onsite AED – Retail $1199.00
Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator defines portability in AEDs weighing just 3.3lbs. Using clear, natural voice instructions, the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator guides you through each step of defibrillation including reminding you to call 911 and coaching you through the steps of CPR.
Each unit includes:
- 8-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Set of Adult Defib Pads
- One 4-Year Battery
- Red Philips Carry Case with Handle & Zipper
Let us do the Setup & Install!
Arch AED Management System
The web-based interface allows users to log on from any computer to view AED electrode pad and battery expiration dates, AED placement maps, and check event readiness. Arch AED Medical Direction and Program Management.
1-Year Plan – $99.00
3-Year Plan – $189.00
5-Year Plan – $269.00
• AED prescription and full medical direction from a team of state-specific physicians
• Written policy and procedure manuals approved and updated by our Medical Direction Team
• Automatic AED registration with your local Emergency Medical Services for “Good Samaritan Law” compliance
• Automatic registration with your local 911 call center for added confidence in case of an event
• Monthly AED check reminders to assure your AED is functioning accurately
• Interact online from your computer or mobile device to view or update your AED’s expiration dates, placement maps, readiness check logs and more
• Email reminders of upcoming expiration dates on AED batteries and electrode pads
• Easily re-order electrode pads and batteries through the online dashboard, making AED maintenance easy and hassle-free
• Online tracking of trained responders, including certification status and expiration dates
• In the event your AED is used in a resuscitation attempt, you will be sent a loaner AED overnight. Post-event data will be reviewed by one of our on-staff physicians.
Buy AED Sacramento | Buy AED Modesto | Buy AED Stockton
“This class was very informative and it was a pleasure to learn under the teaching of Andrew. I have had cpr classes at work, and there is no comparison. I plan on returning in another two years when it expires.”