AUTOMATIC EXTERNAL DEFIBRILLATOR
AEDs & Accessories in Sacramento, Stockton & Modesto
Professional CPR provides AED sales, support, monitoring, and accessories in Sacramento, Stockton, and Modesto. Our experienced team is made up of local Firefighters, EMTs, and Paramedics who will help you or your company with all of your AED needs including selecting the AED that best suits your need or managing the current AEDs you have in Sacramento, Stockton, or Modesto.
We’ll do the Setup & Install!
Professional CPR will send a qualified AED technician to deliver, set-up and install your new AED in Sacramento, Stockton, or Modesto. Our technicians will install your AED cabinets, AED alarms, and the AED signs and decals at your location to ensure your device is ready for use! We can also provide AED in-service training for your staff and employees.
CALL TODAY TO ORDER YOUR AED!916-259-0043
PHILLIPS HEARTSTART AED
Professional CPR is sub-distributor for Phillips AEDs and their accessories in Sacramento, Stockton, and Modesto.
New – Philips HeartStart Onsite AED
Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator defines portability in AEDs weighing just 3.3lbs. Using clear, natural voice instructions, the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator guides you through each step of defibrillation including reminding you to call 911 and coaching you through the steps of CPR.
Each unit includes:
- 8-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Set of Adult Defib Pads
- One 4-Year Battery
- Red Philips Carry Case with Handle & Zipper
ARCH AED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The web-based interface allows users to log on from any computer to view AED electrode pad and battery expiration dates, AED placement maps, and check event readiness. Arch AED Medical Direction and Program Management.
1-Year Plan – $99.00
3-Year Plan – $189.00
5-Year Plan – $269.00
- AED prescription and full medical direction from a team of state-specific physicians
- Written policy and procedure manuals approved and updated by our Medical Direction Team
- Automatic AED registration with your local Emergency Medical Services for “Good Samaritan Law” compliance
- Automatic registration with your local 911 call center for added confidence in case of an event
- Monthly AED check reminders to assure your AED is functioning accurately
Interact online from your computer or mobile device to view or update your AED’s expiration dates, placement maps, readiness check logs and more
- Email reminders of upcoming expiration dates on AED batteries and electrode pads
- Easily re-order electrode pads and batteries through the online dashboard, making AED maintenance easy and hassle-free
- Online tracking of trained responders, including certification status and expiration dates
- In the event your AED is used in a resuscitation attempt, you will be sent a loaner AED overnight. Post-event data will be reviewed by one of our on-staff physicians.
CPR MASKS & BARRIERS
We offer CPR masks and barriers for purchase, including a mask kit and a keychain CPR mask.LEARN MORE
FIRST AID KITS
Our “Be Smart Get Prepared” 250-piece first aid kit includes all of the materials you need to treat common minor injuries.LEARN MORE
11344 Coloma Road Suite #155
Gold River, CA 95670
Professional CPR provides CPR, BLS and First Aid training and certification classes for businesses and individuals in Sacramento, Stockton, Modesto and Fresno. Taught by local First Responders, our certification classes focus on the need-to-know skills and knowledge to help people manage real life emergencies.